When I was a kid I played games for hours with my friends. Maybe you did the same with your friends. But like me, I bet you didn't know there is a correlation (NOT causation mind you) between the seemingly innocent games of our childhood and criminal activities we hear all about as adults? Yup, many criminals, serial killers and sexual deviants were initiated into a life of crime not because of bad childhoods, but because of good ones. Todays low lives were at one time on top of their game, enjoying the popular and "fun" childhood games we remember so fondly. Perhaps we should rethink our memories. Here are 15 games we played that prove our childhood wasn't so wholesome after all.
1. Hot Potato- A game where you are taught receiving stolen goods is BAD. No one wants to be caught holding the "hot" potato. Very good advice.
3. Dodge Ball- A great game to perfect your aim at a moving target. It also heightens our senses-detecting the weak links in the group and picking them off one by one.
4. Spin the Bottle- This game lets fate pick the target to sexually assault. Always a good time.
7. Ants in the Pants- How to be a ho. The more ants in the pants the better!
10. Marbles- Theft of others said marbles. Kinda cut and dry that one....